The Italian outfit Inter Milan are being linked with Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil as the German midfielder is rumored in being offloaded from the Emirates Stadium before what his contract has stipulated which extends until June of 2018.
Arsene Wenger himself stated that the future of Mesut Ozil will be decided in January of 2018 as the French manager is not certain about what is going to happen and to what the tactician is planning to do within the upcoming few months. Continue reading Inter Milan on the move for Mesut Ozil?
Mauro Icardi does not plan to leave Inter Milan in the near future, according to his representative.
The Argentine has been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United over the past year, but Icardi’s wife and agent Wanda insists that the striker is going nowhere.
She told Argentinian television station Telefe: “We’ve renewed his contract with Inter three times because when other clubs have wanted Icardi, the club have done everything to keep him, naturally by improving the terms of his deal! Our relationship with their board is great, especially on a personal level. For example, when the girls were born, the club gave us a lot of gifts. That aside, Mauro’s very happy and he’s also the captain. It’s not our intention to leave Milan, but of course, if Mauro changes city for work purposes, we’d follow him.”
Premier League holders Chelsea are reportedly making progress towards the signing of Inter Milan ace Antonio Candreva. The 30-year-old has emerged as one among the top targets for Antonio Conte as he looks to strengthen his squad prior to next week’s transfer deadline.
Conte is said to be eyeing at least four signings this month following an average start to the season which includes an opening day loss to Burnley. According to Goal.com, the 47-year-old is keen on a reunion with Candreva after having previously worked together with Italy. Continue reading CHELSEA CHASE CANDEVRA
Inter Milan are under pressure to sell one of its star players Ivan Perisic to former coach Jose Mourinho this summer.
Man United have reportedly agreed personal terms with the forward who they hope to use wide as they chase Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata.
United have also agreed terms with Morata but both deals now depend on the respective clubs agreeing the transfer fees. Real Madrid want the whole of £78 million for Morata while Internazionale are looking at £50 million for Perisic. United value the Croatian £15 million less while their last offer from Morata was £52 million.
It is public knowledge that Inter are under pressure due to Financial Fair Play rules. This would make United negotiate that the final offer move closer to their end. The 28-year old is desperate to play Champions League football at a top side and Mourinho see him as a close match to his ideal wide player Willian – who Chelsea would never release to him. Continue reading INTER MILAN PRESSURED TO SELL PERISIC
It takes a certain degree of disappointment to warrant boos from your own fans.
That was what former InterMilan captainAndrea Ranocchia had to deal with at the Riscone di Brunico training ground as the Nerazzuri unveiled their new kit back in the summer of 2016.
Andrea Ranocchia was billed to be the next great Italian defender when Inter Milan scooped him from Genoa in 2010. The Nerazzuri had just clinched the Champions League courtesy of a Mourinho masterminded campaign that saw them beat Louis van Gaal’s Bayern Munich in the final in Madrid
With inter looking to improve the wears of an ageing squad, Ranocchia’s signing was seen as one of many steps to sustaining the legacy of dominating the Serie A while simultaneously pulling their weight in Europe.
Seven years down the drain, Inter are yet to return to the Champions League since 2011,8th in the Serie A with a certain Stefano Vecchi in charge – the 11th time they’ve changed guard in 7 years–while Ranocchia was somewhere in South Norwood, London on Sunday afternoon gifting the very ball he was supposed to protect to Wilfred Zahaas the winger capitalized on the Italian’s miss-kick to open the scoring on route a win 4-0, effectively lifting The Eagles to safety. Continue reading RANOCCHIA BROUGHT BACK TO EARTH ONCE MORE
Inter Milan has taken a bold step after the loss to Fiorentina and has ordered the players to remain within the premises of the club’s ground for next 7 days so that they can train well and ensure better results in the coming weeks.
It’s not something new in Italian Football. It is known by a specific term ritiro and many clubs have imposed it on their players in the past whenever the performance of the team has been embarrassingly poor.
During ritiro, the players are not allowed to go to their homes after daily training sessions as they normally do, but, they have to spend nights in the club lodge and then indulge into training again the next day.
Inter Milan has not competed in the Champions League since 2012 but the new owners of the Italian club are hoping that this changes soon as representatives of the Suning Holdings Group have recently outlined some of their goals after having taken over Inter Milan which has lately been struggling trying to win any significant piece of silverware.
The Sporting Director of Inter Milan, Piero Ausilio recently revealed that the Chinese owners are serious about pushing Inter Milan not only to the top of the Italian League Serie A but also compete in the prestigious and extremely difficult to win Champions League.
Italy national team coach Giampiero Ventura has opened the possibility of former Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli returning to the national team.
Balotelli was once regarded as the future of the Italian national team. His immense talent made him the perfect replacement for players like Alessandro del Piero. However, his talent has largely been wasted with the striker going from the start prodigy worth more than £ 25 million a decade ago into a free transfer for a French football team. Balotelli’s career has certainly not progressed as everyone hoped when he was making his name at Inter Milan.
English Premier League side West Ham are in talks with Italian side Inter Milan regarding the transfer of Davide Santon. Sky Sports report that the club wants to sign the former Magpies player on a loan deal.
Signing Santon might not quite be the free go on the slot machine (or spiel spielautomaten kostenlos auf Automatenherz as they say in Germany), but it isn’t far off!?
Aaron Cresswell has been ruled out for up to four months after suffering a knee ligament injury. His injury is forcing West Ham to look for an alternative for the first team player. Before settling for talks with the troubled Italian champions, West Ham submitted bids for Norwich’s Martin Olsson and Andre Robertson of Hull City rejected.
Santon re-joined the Italian side from Newcastle back in 2011 after leaving the club earlier. He landed 94 appearances in his three and half years stay at Saint James Park. He moved to Italy on a temporary role before making the deal permanent. He has eight caps for the Italian national team.
In the last term, he enjoyed only 13 games for Inter Milan all season. The 25-year old is set to remain at the San Siro till 2018 and, according to the tipsters at Automatenherz, is likely to make the move if personal terms are favourable.
Suning Holdings Group is the first Chinese owner in the Serie A history as they became the majority shareholders of the club. The club won the UEFA Champions League six years ago but has since deteriorated. There are a lot of changes that need to be made with the new owners possibly clearing the deck. The changes are part of efforts at reviving the club who was among the top clubs in Europe. Juventus have dominated the local front for five years in a row and the club has not been able to do well in Europe.
Inter Milan, who is eyeing a Champions League qualification spot, suffered a shocked defeat against Torino 2-1. To make matters worse, the Milan club was reduced to 9 men following the sending off of Miranda and Yuto Nagatomo during the match.
The game started well for Inter Milan with Mauro Icardi opening the scoring for them on a penalty. They were awarded the spot-kick because of a handball from Emiliano Moretti. The game itself was marred by a series of fouls and cautions.
There were few goalscoring opportunities until the break with Inter Milan leading 1-0. After the break, Torino pushed for an equalizer, and they were rewarded when Cristian Molinaro makes the most of a Maxi Lopez. Molinaro will not give the keeper any chance.
Inter Milan’s fortune changed after the goal with Miranda being sent off for a second yellow card for a challenge from behind. However, Milan was not really affected by going one man down and instead created the best chances in the game. Mauro Icardi could have given his team again the lead, but his header was saved brilliantly by the Torino’s keeper Padelli.
Things will get even worse with the sending off of Yuto Nagamoto. He was judged to have fouled Belotti inside the box and as a result received a red card. Torino would take the lead from the resulting penalty when Belotti beat Samir Handanovic.
The visitors could have added another goal late in the injury time, but Molinaro’s shot rebounded off the post.
This result will be hard to take for Inter Milan since it seriously damages their hope of making it to next season Champions League. The latest football betting odds at StanJames suggests they are dark horses now.
They will need to regroup to focus on the next match so as to keep their hopes alive.